COVID-19 + Vaccination Information
Where can I get a COVID-19 Vaccination in Montgomery County?
1. Public Health Vaccination Clinic Date for 70 + Years Old: Wednesday, February 3, 2021, 9:00 am – 5:00 pm
Location: Dayton Convention Center, 22 E. 5th St, Dayton, OH 45402
Parking is available at the Dayton Transportation Center. If you are 70+, Look for registration for Wednesday, Feb. 3rd, 70+ the Public Health-Dayton & Montgomery County Facebook page. on Friday, January 29, at 8:30 am.
- Participants must show proof of age and Montgomery County residency
(examples include: driver’s license or photo ID, birth certificate, physician statement (including shot records), census records, U.S. Passport, etc.)
- Participants can be accompanied by persons under 70, but those individuals will not be able to receive a vaccination during this clinic.
- Participants will be seated and socially distanced during the vaccination and recovery process.
- Public Health staff will be available to direct participants to the clinic area.
- Vaccination will be provided free of charge.
You must be 70 or older at the time of your vaccination. Spouses or caregivers of those 70 and older are not eligible unless they meet the current vaccination priority categories.
Appointment only & you can schedule starting Sunday on the website
Appointments will be available for Thursday, Friday and Saturday of next week
For those without computer access, there will be phone number they can call.
3. Community Health Centers of Greater Dayton
Call Central Scheduling at 937-461-6869 to set an appt. at any of their 6 locations.
Central Scheduling will provide them with additional details
4. Kettering Health Network – Visit https://www.ketteringhealth.org/coronavirus/ to schedule an appointment
5.Premier Health – Visit premierhealth.com/vaccine for information on how you can get vaccinated through their locations to schedule an appointment offering vaccination in Dayton, Centerville, Troy and Middletown
6. Kroger – Visit www.Kroger.com/ohiocovidvaccine or call 866-211-5320 for availability and to schedule an appointment at one of their locations
7. Community First Pharmacy located in the Primary Health Solutions building at 300 Forest Ave. Dayton, OH 45405
Individuals should call 513-454-1117 or register to schedule an appointment by visiting www.community-first.org/pharmacy.
10. Ziks Family Pharmacy – Visit https://ziksrx.com/
11. State of Ohio Vaccine Provider List – Visit https://vaccine.coronavirus.ohio.gov/
13. Meijer: clinic.meijer.com – or call your local Meijer’s pharmacy